Hello and welcome to PhoArtgraphy! (pronounced foe-ART-graphy). I am Ayesha (sounds like Tasha without the T) Lakes and I am the photographic artist serving metro Atlanta. My journey with photography began after I received my first camera for Christmas at the age of 11. From that point on I was hooked! I have captured special moments of my life like my little sisters growing up, family reunions and elementary, high school and college functions.
So, you must be wondering how my love of photography can benefit you. To be succinct, I provide you with what you're looking for. If you want beautiful images to display in your home that will evoke joyous memories, then I'm the one for you! If you want something decorating your walls that will make you smile every time you look at it, then look no further.
On a more personal note, here are a few facts about me.
- I have eight siblings
- I have a boy child who is growing faster than I can keep up with
- I have an interesting, yet peculiar husband, but I mean that in a good way
- We have a chocolate lab named Jazz
- I have been working as a photographic artist since 2003
- I love traveling, logic puzzles and cheesecake, not necessarily in that order
- I also enjoy baking, reading, biking and hanging out or in with my family and friends
- I dislike liver, olives, mean people and bad photography
To find out more or to book your session or consultation, click here.